Stuck inside? Bored? Need to entertain yourself or the kids?
Well here is a list of ideas for both grown-ups and kids to get you started on a fun filled day! When you can't get to the store or just don't want to, it is fun to try and create or find activities with things you have in the house. Watch out, you might find yourself organizing your craft supplies before you even start...and if that's the case, no worries you just filled up your day and made it productive.
Note: for some of the ideas I have a link to websites with instructions. Others, I have only pictures or words and the hope that they are easy enough that no instructions would be needed. Besides, when you are stuck inside there is a lot of time to figure things out, right?! Have FUN!
1. Twine or Yarn Wrapped Bottles and Vases
2. Twine or Yarn Wrapped Wooden or Cardboard Letters
5. Framed Punched Book Pages
6. Flower Painting with a Liter Bottle
7. Button Art
10. Just SIT.... and read a book!
11. Organize a cupboard or closet.
12. Go through craft supplies to donate to a friend, church, school.
9. 500+ Activities at The Artful Parent
10. Build a Fort (with pillows, cushions, blankets...be creative!)
11. Have a Marshmallow Fight
12. Rearrange Your Child's Bedroom, with them!